Saturday, December 23, 2006

Am I Brilliant?..Nope. BUT I'm going to BE..

Guyz,

The long winter holiday is just around the corner. So what's up in every people's mind. I bet most of you had already got something to do ahead.
For me...naaahhh nothing. Perhaps i'm going to take this once in a year chance to spend more time at my comfy ghetto.
OooYeah today's weather is just so brilliant. The things outside my glassy window look so good...just nice. The cool temperature freshen me up just like... u have been driving this 10 years old crapped Kancil that on the waiting list just to be scrapped as trash soonest and suddenly...your beautiful girlfriend with her ample coffer presents you the BMW M5 for no reason. Oh god hopefully that will be realized someday and not just a fantasy flickering in my head hehe..

There u go boy...Yess yess..to make this thing happen, now i have a significant mission of finding a beautiful lady with big chunk of shekels at first. Might it turns out to be a Mission Impossible?..Well nobody knows mate.. untill you give it a shot !!! Yeah my life is so brilliant..brilliant..and brilliant. Just like a song sang by the ex-army namely James ShaRp..

My life is brilliant.
My love is NOT pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm NOT sure.
She smiled at me IN THE CAFETERIA.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's MIGHT BE true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never NOT TO be with you.

  • Now enjoy the Real Song By James Blunt


  • Besto Regardo,
    Casted Away Crazy Guy..in the Land of Sushi, Pachinko, Convinience Store & Gravure Idol.

    以上です。

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger DraygourN said...

    go for it dude.

    raya aji katner? dtg nagoya la.
    well im going to tokyo anyway :p

    7:26 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home