Saturday, September 23, 2006

The First historic moment..

Assalamualaikum..konnichiwa & Hi,

Commencing by today wallaaa..here comes my first blog ever. Hopefully this blog could survive and flourish as long as i still have a chance to breath..as long as my 5 senses functioning well. Lets see.

First of all there is a queary even inside of me. What on earth do make me to come out with the idea of this blogging. Hmmm...nande darouna..well after a sip of hot chocolate drink which the brand is what we call MILO in the land of Malaysia and a little bit of deep thinking, my mind generated some ideas and eventually i could list down the reason as such:

1) I do want something like some kind of channel which i could voice out..throw out..blow out or rather vomit out any kind of thinking that i have in my mind. I got to learn to be a generous person whose willing to share his point of view...his way of thinking...towards anything matters us in this planet. Whether you just name it politics (yeah politics make my blood pressure running high no matter wherever)...economics (well i do favour this topics)..business...financial wisdom (this one..yeah i like it so much..who doesn't want to be a millionaire?)...life experiences...travelling or ryouko in japanese...events...cars...women...entertainment...world..religion..anything..anything and everything.

2) I do want to communicate or socialize with others... well you know...i am home alone...yess here i am in a community where i am on the difficult side to mingling with people outside there. Not i say the community i am living within is bad...it's just..hmmm well you could ask any gaijin who ever experienced living in the japanese community which is rather conservative..moreover i feel like i am the only gaijin here...in the town of Okaba, Kobe-shi..Somehow it is a pretty cool nice town even you could say it's a kind of small town.

3) Himaaa(暇)....yeah baby...i am sooo free. Other than working office time, I could declare to all that i am so free..muahaha. Yes born free..That's why i could have this spare time to kill my free time in a more proper mode..by becoming a blogger. How could i wish i will be paid just to be a blogger just like doing BAITO. Hey !! is there any Japanese who wants to hire me doing BAITO out there?

4) Hmm what else? Yeah to gain more knowledge..to sharpen my rarely severely tested mind and wisdom...to get more buddies (Broaden my networking?) and to realize my dream to be somebody who could contribute at least something towards betterment of mankind.

That's all what i could give..To every one of you who is intentionally or accidentally visit this Blog = The Light of Knight's Mind, you are whole-heartedly welcomed to give any feedback or posting. Not necessarily you have to write in English but Bahasa Melayu pon ok..and Nihonggo (日本語)mo zenzen daijyoubu da..Soredewa.. Youkosou..Korekarawa Yoroshiku.

以上です。(今からMaghribのお祈りしなきゃ)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emi-Eliza said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Eh, KN, ko dulu satu kelas english dgn aku kan kat AAJ?

10:47 pm  
Blogger DraygourN said...

his name is not KN, its KM.
btw, hi KM! boring2 dtg aa nagoya weih!!

12:44 am  
Blogger Anuar Fariz Shuaid said...

To Izamira:
I am not really sure but i think yes it was. I was in M1 or N1 or whatever..1 those days..hehe. Anyway thanks for the greeting

To draygourn:
Thanks for the amendment dude. I will..man..i will be there to Nagoya soon perhaps to celebrate Raya with all of u guys there. Hey make sure you ask them to prepare something delicious and special for me you know..don't forget it..muaha

12:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home