Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yippiiee..i'm going back home. Malaysia here i come

Good day,

I've been waiting for this confirmation quite long already. Today, i shot an email to two of my General Managers. The content more or less sounds like.."hey guys, do they have already come out with the decision or what's the status now?. If you know anything about this please let me know in advance."

No...initially, they don't have the answer with them. They got to recheck once again and follow up the matter. Promptly they contacted their counterpart in Malaysia to get the answer....

Anuar-chan..Anuar-chan..chotto ii..My GM asked me to follow him to one side of the corner. He showed me the letter...signed by my department's GM in Malaysia. The content of the letter is quite long...so to cut it short, the conclusion is..I've to go back to Malaysia..because they need me badly..hahaha.

Gosh, at last it's confirmed. The new chapter of my life is going to begin. This time it will be at a different playground. A playground which i've been there for awhile previously. So basically, i'll be back to where i was..but this time with new spirit and fresh soul..Yeah..Perodua here i come !!

DMC..goodbye..Japan, sayonara...

Best Regardo,

以上です。

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bro,

john kat sini.......bila nak balik ?? apa contact no??
aku yer 0193173555
aku dah bukak workshop merc kat sini call la aku...

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home