Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Reason

Hai Folks,

Sometimes when we were sitting alone...flashbacked on every moment that did has an impact in ourlives..should it be a merry good time...should it be a very sad unwanted moment...there arised a query in our mind..which invited some kind of curiousity. We began to self-interview ourselves...

Why does it happen on me?... Why i am the one?...What should i do?...Can i bear it?...Why i have to face it?...Why not him or she?...Why i failed?...Should i bear this agony alone?...Why am I here?...What am i doing here?...Why..why..why..and we kept asking ourselves the reason.

I believe every one of us ever experienced that kind of phenomenon. And i also do believe that every one of us have their own way to seek the answer..or the reason. Probably one man's answer does not suit other man's. So we got a lot of diverse ways to seek the reason...to seek tranquility..serenity that could justify our heart feeling..

So folks..keep asking..Why..What.Where..Who..When..and How..=> 5W+H (It is Toyota Way concept)..It will make you be better ...make you stronger..and it will make you wiser next time..My suggest to you is to seek the ultimate reason...What is the reason for me to be alive in this world?..I bet every of you have your own answer..but..my advice is to just please keep it by yourself...just keep it in your warm heart..Why? Because you..are the only one who understand yourself ...i mean the real of yourself..internally and externally...

Well i'll finish my psychoanalysis lecture today by presenting to all of you this song..the song that really catch my attention..I like the song.....The Reason performed by alternative poprock group..HOOBASTANK..Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjC9k7U0Wzc

以上です。

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DraygourN said...

the reason is me....and I make this song just for me:

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I could do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to me
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want people to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is me

I'm sorry that I never love anyone
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the feelings I put someone through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who sealed all I feels
Thats why i need people to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is Me

8:46 pm  
Blogger Anuar Fariz Shuaid said...

Hehe..Draygourn..shabbas meri betti..shabbas..

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home