Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a Few days !!

Hello there,

At last after a few days off i am back again. I had a very bad time with my computer for the past 3~4 days. One partition of my com had been attacked by this bloddy virus..darn!!Since then, everyday never be good for me. I felt so terrible and my mood was bad as well.

So i tried a number of time to get rid off the bloody virus from my com. First trial..failed..2nd trial..also failed..3rd trail failed again..4th trial...oooh it wa still there...Then i took a deep breath..shiitt mannn..what i suppose to do with this fuckup com..everything was going wrong. Huh this kind of thing really gave my patience an endurance test. After all it was a fasting day...what a perfect timing for such test. Then again i took a really deep breath and sighed heavily. What i suppose to do..THINK!!..Hah..i have no choice. Back to the basic is my final decision. I have formatted and set up back again the C drive partition. Luckily i divided my com to 2 partitions hence all my significant files could be saved.

After few hours later..arghhhhhh yatto sukkiri ni natta yooo...Yesterdayyyy..all the troubles seem so far awayyy...(as what Beatles said)..and today there are gone..yeyy. Loga den!

So tomorrow is a new day and it would bring along a new fresh feeling and different tones. Hopefully...

Tomorrow be back again i will..

Ijyoudesu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home