Friday, November 16, 2007

Dizzy lazy bloody sleepy

Yo yo whassup. Somebody please...help me. I can't sleep.

The digital clock on my computer screen shows that it's already 2:05 AM. But i am still here blinking my stoney eyes and sticking my arse in front of this machine.

My whole body apparently gives a signal that i am damn too tired to stay up until this late. Hey tomorrow is working day...yawn. I want to sleep but it seems that i don't fall asleep at all. Perhaps this is a kick i got from a cup of coffee i drank during lunch break today. Darn...didn't me realize me is so week against coffee?

My eyelids are too heavy to stay open but as i lay down, my mind start to working. It doesn't want to stop thinking. Yawn.....i'm sleepy but i can't sleep. I've worked damn hard lately, channeling most of my energy towards work. My job's responsibility is piling up. Busy...oooh yeah i'm a busy man now. Yawnnnn....ooh yes. At last, now i think i do really feel sleepy. My eyes...oooh my eyes....can't stand anymore. Now i found another merit of blogging that is as an effective medicine to make you fall asleep. Yeah thank god. It such a great gift to able to sleep. Yawnnn...my eyes...ooh. It's now 2:29 AM. Got to go dude...tomorrow got to work. Yeah good heaven. Eventually i am out.....yawnnnn. Good night and have a sweet dream....

以上です。

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariffna said...

weii..kesian kau keja kuat2...takpe teruskan usaha....banyak lagi perjuangan belum selesai...GAMBATE....hehehheh..btol ke....JOHN

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home