Saturday, December 08, 2007

Festival of Rights 2007

Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Malaysian dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. As i am overwhelmingly inspired by Martin Luther King Jr and in conjunction with Human Rights Day, let's together we make our stance clear about equality, justice and freedom of all mankind. Peace !

Song: FREEDOM
By : Sir Paul McCartney.

Besto Regardo,
Can't wait for leaving on a jet plane. Another two weeks to go. I'm coming home...ops for just two weeks break though.

以上です。

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home